Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ape Woman Makes Art- HIRE ME! or Let's Collaborate!

Hello! Amanda from The Apes, here.

I am attempting to build a blog about my art. I have two intentions--

1) I am hoping to get work. I can do illustrations, portraits, comics, and graphic design. I am cheap, fast, and entertaining to work with. Try me.

2) I want to create a dialogue with my fellow artistic community. I often feel isolated when making art. There is very little art fellowship in my life. Let's talk. Leave comments. I will respond. Let's share ideas!

The first series of drawings I am going to post was a public portrait project that I did while my bands, The Apes, was on Birdman Records. People were encouraged, from the website, to send me their pictures to draw. They could have purchased their drawings for $40.00. I am going to start that project back up. If you want a portrait, or an interpreted illustration, send me your photo. Make me an offer. I plan on starting pricing at $50.00. Paypal works for me.

No comments: